2-Aminobenzophenone is most commonly utilized in formulation of insecticides, hypnotics, and antihistamines. It is a derivative of benzophenone and known to exhibit modulation activity of GABA A receptors. This compound has chemical formula C13H11NO with molar mass of 197.23 g/mol. It appears as yellow-gold colored fine crystalline powder with boiling & melting point of around 280 & 103 degrees Celsius respectively. It is water insoluble in nature and has flash point of 240 degrees Celsius. It can donate 1 and accept 2 hydrogen bonds during chemical reaction.
2-Aminobenzophenone Details :
- Cas No. : 2835-77-0
- Molecular Formula : C13h11no
- Molecular Weight : 197.23
- Einecs : 220-613-9
- Melting Point : 103-107 Â°c(Lit.)
- Boiling Point : 280Â°c
- Density : 1.0957 (Rough Estimate)
- Flash Point : 240 Â°c
- Storage Temp : Store Below +30Â°c.
- Form : Fine Crystalline Powder
- Color : Yellow-Gold
Purity (in %)